Serial Killer Roguelike (seriously...)
Inu
2010-08-26 23:52:49 UTC
Browsing through daily feeds and TIG Source brought this up. Didn't
see it in Rogue Basin or Rogue Temple, so I decided to relay it.

http://www.tigsource.com/2010/08/26/preview-serial-killer-roguelike/
getter77
2010-08-27 11:47:48 UTC
Post by Inu
Browsing through daily feeds and TIG Source brought this up. Didn't
see it in Rogue Basin or Rogue Temple, so I decided to relay it.
http://www.tigsource.com/2010/08/26/preview-serial-killer-roguelike/
Heh, it is linked in the first place to Roguetemple ;)

Game is surely ambitious.
eoghan griffin
2010-08-27 13:51:56 UTC
In article <b18d7604-ea6f-46f0-83b7-e2f30fafa281
@n19g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
it looks awesome, cant wait to try it out! :D
Halfbaker
2010-08-28 08:31:43 UTC
Post by Inu
Browsing through daily feeds and TIG Source brought this up. Didn't
see it in Rogue Basin or Rogue Temple, so I decided to relay it.
http://www.tigsource.com/2010/08/26/preview-serial-killer-roguelike/
Awesome! I wish that the character creation video was slower, as it is
I can't make out whats happening most of the time.
Kevin Wells
2010-08-30 05:23:10 UTC
Didn't this turn out to be a hoax?
Björn Ritzl